C500-NTSF’s key mission is to create an agenda for researchers and practitioners to discuss and analyze theoretical and practical issues pertinent to dealing with non-traditional security threats
Development roadmap of the Forum for the period 2021 - 2025:
- In 2021: Establishing the Forum, holding seminars with domestic experts.
- From 2022: Organizing a number of seminars with the participation of experts at domestic and foreign universities and research institutes.
- From 2023: Organizing some in-person and online seminars in English language. From 2024: Register and implement national and ministerial-level projects on addressing and responding to non-traditional security threats.
- From 2024: Conducting national-level and ministerial-level research projects on addressing and responding to non-traditional security threats.
- From 2025: Establishing Non-traditional Security Center to provide research and training services to agencies and busines institutions.
C500-NTSF is organized under two forms: one with series of scientific seminars and another with conducting research projects.